v4.3.0 has taken over 6 months to complete - 4 months' hard work and nearly 3 months under the UK's COVID-19 lock-down; originally planned for a November release, there was always "just one more thing".
- Add new dashboard widget: last 5
- Add full multisite support.
- Add username login blocking (force login with email).
- Add separate logging for login attempts with an empty username.
- Improve user enumeration blocking compatibility with the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg).
- Bump the minimum PHP version to 5.6.
- New licensing model:
- Bronze: for Single sites,
- Silver: for Multisite networks
- Log extra information for events:
- Passwords for failed authentication attempts,
- Content Type
- Log optional extra information for events:
- URL requested,
- User Agent,
- POST data,
- All other request headers
- Add new event class for blocked actions.