Release 4.2.1 (2019/04/16)=============
- Completed support for WP_FAIL2BAN_COMMENT_EXTRA_LOG.
- Add support for 3rd-party plugins; see Developers.
- Add-on for Contact Form 7 (experimental).
- Add-on for Gravity Forms (experimental).
- Change logging for known-user with incorrect password; previously logged as unknown user and matched by hard filters (due to limitations in older versions of WordPress), now logged as known user and matched by soft.
- Bugfix for email-as-username - now logged correctly and matched by soft, not hard, filters.
- Bugfix for regression in code to prevent Free/Premium conflict.
Release 4.0.5 (2019/03/01)=============
Release 4.0.4 (2019/02/01)=============
- Remove stored procedures; compatibility with different MySQL versions varies too much.
Release 4.0.3 (2019/01/30)=============
- Fix PHP 7.1 compatibility.
Release 4.0.2 (2019/01/28)=============
- Fix PHP 5.3 compatibility.
- Bugfix for WP_FAIL2BAN_LOG_COMMENTS_EXTRA.
- Bugfix for WP_FAIL2BAN_REMOTE_ADDR summary.
Release: 4.0.1 (2019/01/24)==============
- Add settings summary page.
- Add WP_FAIL2BAN_PASSWORD_REQUEST_LOG.
- Add WP_FAIL2BAN_SPAM_LOG.
- Add WP_FAIL2BAN_LOG_COMMENTS_EXTRA - enable logging for comments on posts which are:
- not found,
- closed for commenting,
- in the trash,
- password protected
- Block user enumeration via REST API.
- Add freemium features via Freemius.